* Tilt tone controls for fast, easy sound adjustment
* Twenty gain settings from -4dB (CDs) to 72dB (MCs)
* 12+ phono EQ settings w/ support for early LPs and 78s
* Adjust Bass, Treble, Air, and 4th order HPF & LPFs
* Volume control with cueing mute
* Modes are Stereo, Mono, Left and Right
* Apply transfer functions like tube (2H) and tape (3H)
* Recall default settings (CD, MM, MC) and save your own
* Traditional analog inputs and outputs (RCA type)
The Puffin is simply a next-generation phono preamp with a wide range of gain settings which allows easy system matching for all carts and sound systems. The wide selection of tone controls then make it a breeze to tweak the sound to perfection. Turn on. Puffin. Tune Out.
Puffins are designed, assembled, and tested in our Pacific Northwest family-owned facility. Our owner, Shannon Parks, draws on his expertise in state-of-the-art electronics - and his love for high-quality audio - for designs our customers tell us are simply the best available.
And they appreciate his personal feedback/advice about their audio system configurations. We have thousands of customers worldwide who have come to expect the best from Parks Audio, and get it!